My name is Andrei Agape – I’m an offensive security researcher and consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for companies in Europe, Asia and USA within the banking, telco and IT industries. More details available on my CV.
During my career I performed a wide range of engagements on web applications, APIs, source code reviews, Android applications, Azure cloud reviews, internal penetration tests, PCI DSS compliance and red teaming.
Tripla Consult offers independent, vendor-agnostic consultancy and training services. While it started in 2019 as a cybersecurity blog (0xPwn) to document and share my research, over the years it grew into a company which aims at providing high quality cybersecurity services.
Several of my qualifications and achievements include:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Red Team Professional (CRTP)
- Certified Red Team Azure Professional (CRTAP)
- Researcher and member of Synack Red Team
- Azure Cloud Contributor at hackingthe.cloud
- Mentor and trainer on Mentorcruise
- Guest lecturer for the Board of European Students of Technology (BEST)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science – Network Security and Fuzzing (Master Thesis)